miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Maybe (I)

Maybe I´m the rebel?
Maybe this is my last time?
Maybe I don´t like to other?

Where is my place?
Maybe this isn´t my place?
Now I don´t have more time?

Why I dislike my around?
Is possibility.
I don´t know.
I need answer.
I need be some one.

Some one tell me;
Some one call me in the night.
Who Am I?
Why I exist?

Please some one answer.

Why I so rare?
Why I so diference of my family?

No i I don´t despicable my family,
Is only one thing, is only
my self, the problem is me.

So chaotic,
So beatiful,
So strange.

Some time, one guy
tell me:
Hey you´re no alone.
Today, one thousand years later
I know, I not alone, but this persons
are so beatiful and so perfect;
I can´t hurt they.

Maybe my life...
Maybe God create me
to be like this.
Maybe...
Maybe, this word is the unique
word in this world I trust.
In this world, nothing is secure,
only maybe... yeah maybe.

I cry
I smile
I laugh
I pass time with my friends,
however, always is the same,
in the nights, I alone.
In the nights I cry
In the nights I die.

Why you´re read this?
Answer to you.

Mean while, I will continue
with my expedition, I will continue
to my travel on this life, I will continue
dying.

ENJOY YOU´RE LIFE
I ENJOY MY DEATH

Creative Commons License


Esta obra está bajo una
licencia de Creative Commons.

No hay comentarios: