lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Sahid Villela VI: Sometimes I

Sometimes I feel like I have too much to say. But nothing come out of my mouth, but in my mind there are a Universe of thing.

And sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say. And in my mind there are only fantasy.

And no body listen, and no body come out to understand.
But I always think about you. And never never erase that time together.
And somebody help me to find that is missing.

And only a few times, I feel full.
And fall over and over again.
Shock that wall and cry.

Nothing is as it should be.
What I can say in this times.
In this "sometimes".

What I can do against this hurricane of my heart?
What suppose to I do against that beat inside of me?

Sometimes I think,
sometimes I think too much.
And all is over.
Again again again.
And the fury unleash inside me.
And the life is gone.

Sometimes I have a revelation,
and sometimes I have a nightmare.
In both cases I lost the hope.

Angels, demons, past, future, universe, humans, fantasy, real, horror.
Thats a few words that describes my insides.
And sometimes all come out.

No hay comentarios: