lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Sahid Villela VI: Sometimes II: LOVE

Every time that I try. I getting a fatally end.
I find words in to the mystery.
And say nothing at all.
Is the wind knock the window.

I try to have everything.
All that stories come fooling me,
I need the melody of your heart.
But all is noise in my life.

Who sing to your ear?
Who is sitdown with you?
Who try to give you the Universe?
It`s me, it`s me. damn.

And why?
Don`t know.
Just look at your eyes and feel energy,
like thousand of suns.
But again is just a bad joke of life.
If I can sell this feelings,
and kill de nerve of the soul.
But thats is impossible for me.

And nothing come to me again.

Love love love love.

If I can get all the power of the cosmos,
that would be not enough.

And I find your heart
with fear.
With open wounds.
With dudes.

And all I say it`s that.
I wanna be everything with you.
For ever and ever.
But that is for the fairytales.

I have songs,
stories, to tell with you.
And I wanna be of you.

But thats desires are only in my mind.
Like you.
And like everything.
Damn. I hate this part,
because I know that is only a punish to me.

When you see me,
I know what yo see.
But when I see you, oh girl,
I feel the life in my corpse, the nirvana is in your hair,
the heaven in your lips, the salvation in your arms.

Thats is LOVE.
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.

No hay comentarios: